Tagaytay Expats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model Making

2 posters

Go down

Model Making Empty Model Making

Post  itsmemike Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:19 pm

I would like to take up building model out of wood, can anyone recommend a good model shop in the Cavite area

itsmemike

Back to top Go down

Model Making Empty Model

Post  juergen68gen Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 am

itsmemike wrote:I would like to take up building model out of wood, can anyone recommend a good model shop in the Cavite area

Hi Mike,

Thats will be not an easy task. I never see any Model Shop in the Cavite area. I guess if there some available there are in Manila. I assume if Models are available here there are ready made once you know the one you build in one or two hours. I don't know exactly what you into but when I build long time ago Models it took weeks and month and all with a lot of details. In Europe you find easy Shops specialized in Model making. If I find or hear of some information of Shops I will inform you.

Take care.

Regards,

Juergen

juergen68gen

Back to top Go down

Model Making Empty Model Making

Post  itsmemike Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Thanks
Its seems very difficult to find shops for this sort of thing. I could always buy from the internet but i don,t trust the postal service here, Well just have to keep looking

mike

itsmemike

Back to top Go down

Model Making Empty Re: Model Making

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum